01/03/2021 - 11/04/2021
Phill Gittins skriver om kursens innehåll: How can we make the best argument for shifting from war to peace? What must we understand and know about the war system if we are to dismantle it? How can we become more effective advocates and activists for ending particular wars, ending all wars, pursuing disarmament, and creating systems that maintain peace? War Abolition 101 explore these questions and more with the goal of engaging in learning that leads to action. You can access the course starting at $25 USD.
- Week 1: War Can Be Ended (March 1-7) — Host/Facilitator: Leah Bolger
- Week 2: War is Immoral/War Erodes Liberties (March 8-14) — Host/Facilitator: Salma Yusuf
- Week 3: War Impoverishes Us (March 15-21) — Host/Facilitator: Dr. Rey Ty
- Week 4: War Threatens Our Environment/War Endangers (March 22-28) — Host/Facilitator: Donna-Marie Fry
- Week 5: There are Alternatives to War/What is an Alternative Global Security System? (Mar 29 – Apr 4) — Host/Facilitator: Dr. Foad Izadi
- Week 6: War Will Not Go Away Unless We Make It (April 5-11) — Host/Facilitator: Sakura Saunders